1. Senior Service Engineer
Yama Seiki USA is a manufacturer and importer of high precision Mills and Lathes in Chino, California. We are looking for an Accounts Manager to oversee and manage all sales and marketing activity within designated region through distributors in already established sales channels, in order to develop new accounts and maintain or expand existing accounts to meet established goals and objectives.
2. Sales Coordinator
Yama Seiki USA is a manufacturer and importer of CNC mills and lathes. We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to support our office in Chino, California.
- Answer phones, greet customers, and help with customer inquiries
- Coordinate import shipments
- Generate purchase orders, quotations, and invoices
- Coordinate shipment schedules with distributors and/or customers
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Data entry and continual maintenance for department related records
- Weekly reports and analysis
- Build strong relationships between distributors and end-users
- Additional administrative tasks as necessary
- Bachelor degree in business related major
- Fluent in speaking and writing English is a must
- Legal working status
- Detail Oriented
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 2-3 years of experience in Machine Tool industry
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
Preferred Language skill:
- Mandarin Chinese ( It is a plus! )
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject it as "YS – Sales Coordinator"
3. Design Engineer
- 5788 Schaefer Ave., Chino , CA 91710
- 40 hours per week
- Design electrical and electromechanical outlay involving fabrication and application of electrical systems manufacturing process in re various models of precision machineries (multi-tasking turning machinery & automatic balance function machinery), grinding function machinery, spindle dynamic balancing test machinery, casting and horizontal machineries, and related accessories. Evaluate design specifications relating to electrical stress levels for optimal thermal management, AC power, and electrical adaptability supporting various micro motor adaptors, motor gear ratios, and torque control units aimed to maximize functional flexibility. Design and monitor processes involving electrical production, mechanical mounting systems and installation of assembly of designed components and its testing devices. Design electrical experimental methods to test and evaluate more efficient methods to determine feasibility of engineering design or engineering application of new production tools and systems.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
Experience Requirement: None.
To Apply, send resume to:
- Attn: Gloria Hsu
- Yama Seiki USA Inc.
- 5788 Schaefer Ave. Chino, CA 91710
4. CNC Technical Engineer
- Yama Seiki USA, Inc., located in Chino, CA, has an opening for a CNC Technical Engineer to provide product technical support. Mail resumes and reference job title to HR, 5788 Schaefer Avenue, Chino, CA 91710.